Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Good morning imaginary readers.
I'm going to take back what I said about sleeping early and getting up early, simply because I didn't sleep this night either.
I did get a one hour nap in the middle of the day, I guess I'm really getting back at my old "do not need more than 2-3 hours for 2-3 days". Interesting, at least for me.

I wonder what I should spend this day on.
I could help my brother clean the house, and then wave him off as he goes to eat vegetarian dinner with my mother.. But that wouldn't really take all day and I still have loads of time after he's gone.

A long bath'd be nice. I'm not completely fond of water and if I do fall asleep in it it might a tiny bit... troubling. But hey! might be fun!

I'll just do like earlier and come back later with whatever nonsense I've done today, or whatever nonsense I haven't.

Cheerio.

Edit: I went to sleep in the middle of the day and got out of bed at 4am.

No comments:

Post a Comment