Sunday, October 21, 2012

Good evening, or night for once.

Today has been rather interesting.
Woke up early, ate breakfast etc etc, did nothing worth mentioning until the evening and then went to a concert with my mother as well as my brother.
I do like concerts and considering that I studied as a musician for almost 4 years, I look at things and listen for things that others usually do not. In this case that was not needed.
The ones who did the sound check before the concert shouldn't work with whatever they're working with, only 1 microphone was working properly.
The bass-guitar was way lower than everything else and the other guitar wasn't tuned, even tho I saw a guy standing on stage tuning it as I went to sit down. And to top it all off, there was _always_ a roadie running around on stage. Really always. He wasn't sneaky either, he just straight in his back ran around and fiddled with stuff.

I think I fell asleep 5 or 6 times during the concert. They even had a 20 minutes break in the middle, which I unfortunately didn't sleep through.

So well this was a really interesting day. No picture today, because I'm tired and I'm almost sleeping as I write this. Tomorrow instead.


Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment